Are you stuck with the lack of management essay ideas? If yes, then you’ll be happy to read the following article. Coming up with project management research topics, essay topics on business, crisis, and performance management is easier than you might think.
However, before you start thinking over your concepts, you should know more about the things that your business school professors want to find in your papers. In other words, do you know why you should spend your time on an essay, research paper, or coursework writing?
Essay on Business Management: Why to Write It
The main goal of every academic paper is to evaluate the particular student’s knowledge of the topic. A business management essay, research, or presentation aims towards the same thing: assignments you complete are called to show your professor how well you understand your future profession. Additionally, academic assignments develop your critical thinking and writing mastery and let you improve the knowledge you gained throughout the course.
One of the most critical aspects of any assignment is its topic. To choose a worthy topic for your business management essay, think about its relevance, practical value, and personal attitude. Simply put, you should like it, know that it is up to date, and show some practical ways to use the outcomes of your research.
Here below, you will find more than 100 topic ideas on different business management aspects. Choose whatever you like.
Business Management Essay Topics
The 25 themes above can serve as relevant and valuable ones for any management school or professor. If necessary, they can easily be turned into extended essay topics in business and management. The only difference is the word count and the volume of processed research material.
- Manufacturing strategies: how to optimize them to increase business profits
- Customer needs as the driver of business strategy planning
- The importance of demand research before building a business plan
- Market segmentation of 2021: the demand for an individual approach
- Employee motivation: main mistakes of a business owner trying to optimize staff performance
- Key elements to create an effective employee reward system
- Business manager’s responsibility for the company’s development and growth
- How to find out more about customer needs
- Company organization: tips for startup launchers
- The primary business management stage is the most important
- Features of start-up company management
- Remote work: pros and cons for business organization
- Key points to consider when switching the company to remote work
- How to give it another try: what motivates an entrepreneur after they fail
- How to predict and counter a product failure in the market
- Keeping leadership: how to stay ahead of competitors
- Ethical problems of corporate espionage
- Manager’s personality: how a business’s success depends on its owner
- Financial planning as a cornerstone of business management
- Key points for a future business manager to understand
- Business development: how much it depends on a manager
- Business management trends in 2021
- Leading management strategies as the elements of a market advantage
- Difference between management and leadership: is it important for business success?
- Should business owners be skilled managers themselves?
- Evolution of business management in the 21st century
Management Topics for a Research Paper
A research paper is more challenging to write compared to a regular essay assignment. High-quality research papers rely on relevant knowledge sources, references, research approaches, and lots of statistical data processed. Nevertheless, management research paper writing becomes more involving for a student when they pick a good topic. Check 25 options below:
- Can an AI robot become a manager?
- Freelancing opportunities and their impact on HR departments
- Digital economies and how they affect business management
- Features of human relations management in international companies
- How critical is it to maintain a healthy atmosphere in a team?
- Non-financial benefits: are they effective motivational tools?
- Career start after one’s 30s: the new normal and a challenge for HR managers
- Financial motivation and its effect on the worker’s performance
- Digitalization: advantages of digital tech solutions for recruiters
- Workplace diversity: pros, cons, and challenges of equality for business managers
- Staff aging: an underestimated problem of big corporations and how to solve it
- Family companies: the concept definition, present achievements, and future prospects of this business model
- Sexual harassment at work: how to counter it without harming regular intergender relations?
- Partially disabled persons: an opportunity to use, or a challenge for businesses?
- Counterproductivity factors for startup companies
- Positive discrimination trend around the world: why is it dangerous?
- Management: an art or a science?
- Main challenges of a manager in 2021
- Delegating skills: how to determine that the team member will deal with new responsibilities
- Financial management: should a business manager be a skilled accounting specialist?
- Corporate policy: how to make it boost the company’s performance
- Income generation strategies for business managers
- Unsuccessful startup case studies: how can other managers’ failures help?
- Management vs. leadership: what’s the difference?
- Hiring vs. growing: which approach is more effective to get top managers?
Risk Management Essay Topics
Risk management is a broad subtopic that any business school considers critical. Risks always come along with businesses, money, investments, and, of course, profits. An essay on risk management touching on a relevant topic can become a solid support for your future career. As always, here goes the list of theme concepts to consider:
- Project risk management
- Risk management in nuclear projects
- Risk management during project planning
- Space projects and risk management methods
- Military service: how commanding officers manage risks in action
- Project risks and uncertainties: ways to deal with them effectively
- Investment risks: distribution, prediction, compensation
- Skills of an effective risk manager
- Stress durability in risk management
- Project risk reduction systems: a comparative analysis
- Main risks of a beginning entrepreneur
- Marks showing that an investment is risky
- Main principles of controlling risks in the industry
- Do additional investments bring better risk management?
- Healthcare and dealing with risks
- Emergency risk management: firefighter solutions
- Developing a risk control system for a startup
- Risk increasing over time and ways to compensate it
- Personal budget: basic financial risk management skills
- Student loans: what a student needs to know about risk management
- How to measure the effectiveness of risk compensation solutions
- Reducing life risks at construction sites
- Hardware breakages: how to manage probabilities of electronic malfunctions
- Natural catastrophes and risk management
- International space station: how astronauts measure and control risks beyond Earth
Essay Topics on Crisis Management
Crisis management is a business skill of a higher level. Dealing with serious problems inside the company or reacting to severe market shifts is necessary to keep the business functioning. Sooner or later, every company faces a crisis, and a manager able to cope with it has a high value for the business of any scale. Topics to think over:
- Toyota case study of effective crisis management
- Family crisis management: effective solutions for moms suddenly left alone
- International experience: how governments deal with global crises
- Financial crisis: how the USA managed to overcome Great Depression
- The importance of crisis management for small businesses
- Worldwide crisis management failures during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Negotiations as the crisis management instrument
- Effective internal communication in companies as the ultimate anti-crisis tool
- How to identify there is the need to deal with a corporate crisis
- Perspectives and problems of corporate crisis management development
- How to distribute anti-crisis responsibilities between managers
- Universal anti-crisis strategies for businesses: can they exist
- Main crisis management principles
- The importance of timely communication when dealing with corporate crises
- Corporate crisis management in game development industry: CD project red case study
- Dealing with emergencies at work: individual anti-crisis skill pack
- The critical meaning of crisis management strategy actualization
- Crisis probability estimation as the main trouble prevention tool
- Should crisis management depend on one person in charge?
- Soviet crisis management lessons of World War II: the road to victory
- Ways to improve crisis management skills of the company’s staff
- Dangerous delusions about crisis management
- The psychological impact of corporate emergencies on business owners
- Staff mental health monitoring as the instrument to counter corporate crises
- Key elements of successful business strategies to deal with potential crises
These were 101 management topics for paper writing quests you’ll surely have to go through during your business school studies. Feel free to use any of the presented concepts or free management essay examples available on our website. Good luck with writing!
P.S. If you can’t or don’t want to write that business school paper on your own, consider asking professionals for assistance. Our experts are always online and ready to help you at any time. Let’s take care of your academic performance here and now together.