Money Back Guarantee
The policy can be divided into 2 sections:
- Before approving the preview version of your order.
- After approving the preview.
In both cases, if you live on the territory of the European Union and paid VAT in the process of a payment transaction, you do not receive it back with a refund. You get back only the money or a percent of the price stated in the Prices section of the website. VAT is non-refundable.
Before approving the paper:
You can qualify for a 100% refund if:
- There was a payment mistake (identical orders, double payment, etc.).
- We were not able to provide you with a suitable writer.
- You don't need the paper because the deadline has passed, but it wasn't delivered to you. In this case, you don’t receive the paper and don’t have the right to use any materials we may have sent you before on this order (this does not apply to revisions).
You can get a 90% refund if:
- A writer has not been assigned to your order, and less than a half of the deadline passed; the payment was received; transaction and refund fees should be covered.
You will be eligible for a 70%- refund if:
- A writer had been assigned, and less than a half of the deadline passed; the writer had already started working on your paper and should be compensated.
You will be able to get back 50% of your money if:
- A writer had been assigned to your case, and more than half of the deadline passed.
- We are not able to provide you with a writer for your revision.
In case we fail to provide the paper in time - we recalculate the order price according to the deadline within which we delivered the paper. For example, if you ordered a paper with a 6- hour deadline, and we provided the paper in 9 hours, the difference between the prices will be returned (this does not apply to revisions).
In case soft copies or a part of them were not provided in time - we recalculate the price without the payment for soft copies. The difference will be refunded or credited to your balance on the website.
In case we are not able to assign the preferred writer, we will recalculate the order price without the payment for the preferred writer. The difference will be refunded or credited to your balance on the website.
Please note that you have 7 days to approve the paper. The time for approval is calculated automatically from the moment the last version was uploaded to your personal order page and the deadline passed. After the time has passed, the paper (or the part of the paper) is approved automatically.
If you are not satisfied with the overall quality of the paper you have received, you may request for a Free Revision to be made or for another writer to be assigned. You can also set this order to the Dispute status by contacting our Customer Support Representatives with the message "I would like to set this order to the Dispute Status" and providing a detailed explanation on your personal account page.
There are several important points you need to consider when setting the order to Dispute:
- In case of a Dispute, you will have to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim.
- It will take some time to resolve the Dispute: communicate with the writer, send the paper for evaluation, etc. Sometimes we may ask for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed separately; every decision concerning refund is taken after careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- Failure to provide the information required for Dispute resolution within 14 days will result in the annulment of the Dispute, and no refund will be possible thereafter.
For all orders placed at Dispute status, you have 14 days to resolve the situation with the Dispute Manager. If you fail to provide the required information or feedback within the time provided, the Dispute will be closed automatically.
Any bonuses or special offers received from the Company and added to your credit balance are non-refundable. Referral bonuses can be withdrawn to your PayPal account once you have accumulated a minimum of $100 in referral credits. To claim your bonus, please get in touch with our Customer Support Representatives.
After approving the paper:
Every client can review his/her case and ask for additional corrections if necessary. However, once the order is approved, it gives you access to an editable and printable version of the paper, and you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the "Approve" button or asking to approve it for you, you confirm that you are satisfied with the quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer's work.
After the approval, you only have 7 days to ask for a revision. In order to do it, you have to contact our Customer Support Representatives and explain the situation.
Do not press the "Approve" button if you haven't checked the paper's quality or you are not satisfied with it. If you cannot see the preview version of your paper, contact our Customer Support Representatives and ask them for another way to see the preview of the paper.
When asking for a refund after delivery, you don't have the right to use the paper and all the additional materials we provided in the course of work. All these materials become the property of our Company, and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases and 'publish online' meanings that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer's work in those cases when a Customer claims a refund for the paper that has already been completed.
We don't guarantee any particular grade, and you cannot ask for a refund in case you were poorly assessed.
Please be informed that tips for support agents/writers are non-refundable
In case a course is purchased but is no longer required, all active orders fall under standard Money Back Guarantee cases. The payment for the orders not in progress (on hold) will be refunded or credited to your balance on the website.